Friday, July 26, 2013

Here I Go Again...

Today I am prepping and packing for a weekend update class in Baltimore, MD. Our last update was at the end of February in Nashville, Tennessee. That event was a complete yling-ylang of experience and emotion - I learned a whole lot of stuff that week! I'm excited because I know this weekend in Baltimore will be full of education, inspiration and bonding! I'm ready for some extra positivity!
Since I began my journey with Goldwell I have been blessed with many new ideas and ways to live in both my work and my life. It's been a real life-changing experience and I am whole-heartedly grateful for it. I can't quite figure out exactly what it is. Simply put, it must be magic. I have been elevated to another level I hadn't known existed and it has changed everything. 
Over just the past few months (and more) I have met many, many amazing individuals, who are not only stylists or salon owners, but are mothers, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, husbands, wives, life-partners and friends. One thing that has always been a huge belief of mine is that "we" are always put in the path of another (or removed from it) for a purpose, either for us to learn from another, or for another to learn from us. I am positively sure that over the course of the past months I have learned more than I have ever learned at any one time! And I am speaking to not only my work experiences but my life experience as well. For me, those two things have gone hand in hand since my work began 18 years ago. It's hard for some to understand, but I believe my whole LIFE began when I began my WORK. It's deep, I know... But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way! Before I get too sappy...
                                                                      See you soon my Goldwell Family!




No comments:

Post a Comment