Thursday, June 20, 2013

Long time no see.

I'm no better than the clients I occasionally curse for inconsistency. I say "How on earth can you expect your BEAUTIFUL haircut & color to look just as good as the day I first did it, when you wait 3 months between visits!!!!" Ugh. It makes me crazy! Thankfully I've trained most of my loyal clients to follow a strict regimen. And they do without question, but a few slip through.
Well here I am. The pot calling the kettle black. I've left you hanging. In need of guidance & inspiration. While I tryst around, sharing my love & knowledge with the stylists of Eastern Pennsylvania. Although my territory is small, my work is HUGE. I absolutely LOVE providing licensed pro's with tools to add to their repertoire of skill. It truly makes the world a prettier place and grows the professional standards of our Industry & to be a part of that is seriously some awesome stuff! Here's a little look at a few spots I have visited...












No comments:

Post a Comment